Total XP 18,200 : (4550 each)
Honor Points: 1 Prestige Points: 2
- You walked with Belmuhn back to Grujos borough to check the status of the warehouses and show Belmuhn the "halos". You noticed fresh wagon wheel imprints in the grass near the magical doors. Belmuhn used his magical glasses to note multiple crates had been moved from this section of the warehouse by large human men who seemed hasted and panicked.
- Camael arrived as you were headed to the tenements to have Belmuhn view it through his magical glasses. You were honest and brought Camael up to speed on recent events. He had no idea what the red/crimson elephant symbol was for, stating, "you can't expect me to note every street gang that suddenly pops up in Tempest Reach!"
- With Belmuhn and Camael, you went to tenements. Belmuhn's visions in the tenements included humans rolling the tenement children into rugs and loading them into a cart. These men donned symbols of a black-sea otter. Again Camael claimed to not know anything about the "otters". Belmuhn was actually very helpful, even making suggestions on areas to search and view through his magical spectacles.
- Camael informed you that Roger and Stuarts sister was now missing.
- At The Procession of the Six, after all hell broke lose, you spotted Litia. She seemed very sickly, having lost approximately 15 lbs and having hair falling out in large clumps.
- During The Procession of The Six, a mob of Mongrelmen erupted from the sewers and streets and engaged House Hardegin and House Armand in combat.
- Instead of joining the foray, you used your skills to save as many innocent bystanders as possible, corralling them inside The Bloody Bucket. During combat;
- Another Adhukait arrived and attempted to kidnap Fenrick. You were able to fight off the Asura once again!
- After being magically put to sleep by Vega, Datarius killed Widow of Kugg by jamming a scimitar into her temple.
- Surprisingly, combat between the Mongrelmen and Houses was relatively balanced; no clear victor.
- As combat ended and the streets once again became safe (as safe as they ever are in Out Town) Constable Mowbray and Prosecutor Venin Gray arrived with a contingent of city watchmen. A verbal confrontation began and Mowbray ordered his watchmen to take Vasha into custody. The session ended with Maalgrum replying to Mowbray by simply saying… "Nope".